Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's Day

I'm catch-up blogging. My desktop PC has been down, and that is where I resize, file and organize all my pictures. Took me a couple weeks to work up the desire to fix it. Thankfully, it's up and running and here we go...

Father's day was good. Took the girls to mass, and they made it almost to the end. They looked darling, though, and as we were loading them into the wagon, a lady said that they were "such good girls at mass!" I was so encouraged and proud of them!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wow, it's amazing how much they can grow in just a few short months. Those are such cute dresses! I'd love to have you over for a play date the next time you are in town. I'm sure the girls would love driving around in Sabine's hot pink Barbie jeep. Let me know when if you are planning a trip to LA this summer. Kisses to Zach and the girls.

Kimmie said...

Those dresses are so cute.