Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Disneyland

First up, Disneyland!

By far this was the most fun Disney day so far with the girls. It was a blackout day for Vickie and Ian was working, so Zach and I took the girls. By now they have seen Sleeping Beauty enough to totally recognize Princess Aurora's castle, so it was priceless when we were walking down Main Street and the castle came into view. I brought the girls into the center of the street and crouched down to them. I said, "look, girls, what's that?!"

"Princess Aurora's Castle!!!" They both exclaimed, as the incomparable Disney magic look came over their precious faces. I just about cried, my heart was so full of joy at that moment. Then we ran to the castle together.
We rode on some rides and met up with our friends the Dunns. The girls met Goofy and fell in love with the Pirates. They are now asking to go to Disneyland to see the Pirates. I think it's because we made such a big deal over the dips in the Pirates of the Carribean ride
.

No comments: