Monday, September 28, 2009

I should be packing...


... or cleaning, or I dunno, sleeping. Instead I am catching up on my blog. We leave Wednesday for another week in LA, and as I shot this photo of Constance and "Ketchup face" (Victoria) I noticed that my card was full. I need it empty if we're going on a trip! Lots more photos are coming for sure!

I really need to take some photos of my sister and brother-in-law's new house. Everyone has been super busy the last 2 weeks getting it ready for move-in. The boys laid hardwood, they got new carpet installed, and we all did a LOT of painting. My mom, dad and sister more than I, though I definitely put in my time. The girls are thrilled with "Baby Audrey's new house." They love to ride there in the wagon (only .8 miles!) and they adore the stairs!

No comments: