Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas


25Dec08xx17
Originally uploaded by katiesgirls
I just came across the pictures from Christmas last year, and I am totally blown away by how much the girls have changed in a year. Not only are they bigger and rowdier, but they are so much more aware of everything.

It started with the outdoor lights. Once Victoria had one look, it's all she wanted to see. We had to add 10 minutes to every trip in the car, just so we could drive around and see the lights. She even invented a word - "wa-dee." Not sure what she means by wadee, but we think it's something like pretty. Also, she's learned what snow is, and she seems to think it will be outside our window every morning. She's never seen the real thing. I think we should take them soon.

Christmas was wonderful. All four of them. Wait. We have a fifth Christmas coming up still, at Ian and Vickie's. We leave tomorrow morning, and I can't wait to see the Smith family. We're going to celebrate Zach's birthday at Disneyland, which will be so wonderful with Constance and Victoria.

Click the flickr link on the right to see more pictures, most from our celebration with the Cullivan side. I still need to get the rest off my Dad's camera.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I am bummed I don't get to see you while you are down there like I normally do. We will have to plan a visit soon. Have fun!

gayle said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the pictures.
I so enjoyed seeing all the other ones.